Explaining who I really was from heaven

you may now know the real me since I am in heaven now there is nothing anyone can do so hear goes. I am a  young man in my thirty’s I rose from a not so great childhood in North Dakota hoping to become  wealthy. However, I achieved this goal by participating in organized crimes, which were distributing illegal alcohol and trading in stolen securities. I wanted to get rid of poverty and I dreamed for wealth and inteligence I dropped out of St. Olaf’s College after only two weeks because I could not bear the janitorial job with which I was paying my tuition with. Though I always wanted to be rich, my main motivation in acquiring this fortune was my love for Daisy Buchanan, whom I met as a young military officer in Louisville before leaving to fight in World War I in 1917.

I immediately fell in love with Daisy’s luxury and charm, and I even lied to her about my own background in order to convince her that I was good enough for her. Daisy promised to wait for me when I left oversies for war, but then married Tom Buchanan in 1919, while I was studying at Oxford after the war in an attempt to gain an education. From that  moment  on, I prided myself on winning Daisy back, and my Manshion and parties are all ways of trying to get Daisy back.